MIKE AND IKE®/HOT TAMALES®
READY PLAYER ONE MOVIE DOWNLOAD SWEEPSTAKES
GENERAL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. The MIKE AND IKE®/HOT TAMALES® READY PLAYER ONE MOVIE DOWNLOAD Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who, as of entry date, are thirteen (13) years of age and older. Employees and directors of Just Born, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Coyne PR (“Administrator”), Vertical Marketing (“Agency”) and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. By participating, Entrants (or their parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: MIKE AND IKE®/HOT TAMALES® READY PLAYER ONE MOVIE DOWNLOAD Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 19, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit either the MIKE AND IKE® Facebook page at @mikeandike, the MIKE AND IKE® Instagram page at @mikeandikecandy or the HOT TAMALES® Facebook page at @HotTamalesCandy. Once there, follow the instructions provided in the Sweepstakes post caption which instructs consumers to comment on a post and automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All posts must be public to count as entry. Limit one (1) entry per person. Each individual submitting an entry may be referred to hereafter individually as an “Entrant” and collectively as “Entrants”. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook or Instagram. If you have any questions regarding the Sweepstakes direct them to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
PLEASE NOTE: Entrants must adjust their Facebook and/or Instagram account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, Entrants may have to set their Facebook account settings to ‘Public’ or set their Instagram account settings to public, and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely Entrant’s burden to take any steps necessary to adjust his/her Facebook and/or Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant’s non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of Entrant to adjust Facebook or Instagram account settings, shall be Entrant’s, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an Entrant’s entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of Entrant to adjust his/her Facebook and/or Instagram account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the Entrant by Facebook Messenger or the Direct Message feature within Instagram to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries/comments received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about July 23, 2018 by an independent judging agency on behalf of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be selected and verified to ensure they have met all promotion guidelines. Potential winners will receive a winner notification by Administrator or Sponsor via message to their Facebook Or Instagram account. Each potential winner (or potential winner’s parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor in his/her state of legal residence) will be required to be in contact with Administrator and/or Sponsor for winner verification within 24 hours after receiving the initial notification. Upon verification, the verified winner will receive instructions on how to retrieve prize. If any prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. By accepting a prize, winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her legal residence) acknowledges that he/she is in compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE & REDEMPTION REQUIREMENTS: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, twenty (20) winners shall be awarded in the Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive a code for a digital download of the Ready Player One movie (ARV $19.99 each). Total ARV of all prizes is $399.80.
No transfer, assignment, substitution, or cash equivalent for a prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, and then only for a prize of approximately equal or greater value. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purpose only. The winners are solely responsible for any applicable local, state or federal taxes, and any other taxes, fees and costs connected with the prizes, and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize as detailed above. All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by the winners.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected or stolen entries or mail; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or any Social Sites, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or wireless device related to or resulting from participating or attempting to participate in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from the Social Sites. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select potential winners for the corresponding drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any web site (including but not limited to Web Sites) or combination thereof; or (e) damage to an Entrant’s or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation or attempted participation in this Sweepstakes. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Facebook account.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITES, OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES: Entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian, if entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her legal residence) agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Pennsylvania under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Pennsylvania state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow Pennsylvania law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Pennsylvania, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Pennsylvania for losses or injuries related to participation in the prize.; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will, if possible as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the names and cities of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: MIKE AND IKE®/HOT TAMALES® Ready Player One Movie Download Sweepstakes Winners, 1300 Stefko Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18017. All requests must be received by August 30, 2018.
- SPONSOR: Just Born, Inc., 1300 Stefko Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18017-6672
- ADMINISTRATOR: Coyne Public Relations, LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054 Warner Brother Home Entertainment has provided prizing for this promotion but is not involved in the creative, execution, administration or fulfillment of the sweepstakes.